WELCOME TO EMBASSY INN
Message to our Valued and Future Guests Regarding COVID-19
Message to our valued guests,
Please be advised that from approximately, January 1st until approximately February 15th, there will be an active de-construction project at the Embassy Inn. We will do everything we can to keep the impact to a minimum during your stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to your stay. Any questions, please call us at 1-800-268-8161.
Your friends at the Embassy Inn hope you are well and safe. We remain open to provide you with your accommodation needs during these difficult times. We closely monitor daily updates provided by the BC Minister of Health, the Provincial Health Officer and the BC Centre for Disease Control regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic. Some of the changes we have implemented include:
- WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY WHILE WITHIN THE EMBASSY INN.
- Practicing physical distancing throughout all public areas. We ask you to do the same.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols for all public areas and guestrooms. This includes disinfecting and cleaning high touch points such as door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.
- Free continental breakfast is still available.
- Hands-free sanitizing stations are available throughout the hotel.
Discover Our Inner Harbor Hotel in Victoria British Columbia
Invisible App Zone